The eligibility consideration process is initiated when a nomination is submitted to us.
Method of Measurement
- Charitable Act
- Person(s) impacted
What can their “Best Day Ever” look like
- Travel to a place they’ve always wanted to go.
- Something that they’ve always wanted or needed.
Who can nominate – Anyone, 13 years or older, with detailed knowledge of the nominee (must be an individual) and their charitable act. At this time, we are only accepting nominees who reside in the United States.
Nominations must be submitted via a video, maximum 30 seconds, titled “Best Day Ever” and uploaded to your YouTube Channel.
After uploading, email the link to: email@example.com
Your video must include:
- Your Name
- Describe the relationship of the nominee (example: mother, brother, teacher, friend, aunt, etc.) but do not include their name or personal information.
- Detailed description of the nominee’s charitable act and images to support this is optional but encouraged.
- Why you feel this nominee should be surprised with their “Best Day Ever”.
If your nomination is selected, we will contact you via email.
All submissions are subject to our Terms and Conditions and Arbitration Agreement.